Marantz Adds to its Hi-Fi Line With 8005 models
Mahwah, NJ, December 17, 2013—Marantz®, a world leader in advanced home entertainment solutions, announces the launch of the PM8005 integrated amplifier and the SA8005 super-audio compact-disc (SACD) player & DAC to its line of hi-fi components for audiophiles looking for outstanding sound quality at a great value.
Just bought a Marantz SA-8005 SACD player
· I decided it was time for something new. I’ve been looking at the Marantz SA8005 for a long time now, and I really like the fact that it can be a USB DAC as well as a disc spinner. It comes in on Monday. SA8005 owners, what is your experience with this player
Marantz SA8003 CD-player review, test
Marantz SA8003 CD-player Marantz used to append the initials of the great guy to versions ‘breathed on’ by Ken Ishiwata, but there is nothing in the nomenclature. Actually, this can be essentially a souped-up SA7003, sharing a spec that is simple, but adding touches such as the copper-plated toroidal mains transformer chassis as well as a sprinkling.
· Point taken, Teresa. Still, the comments about “soft” treble on Marantz SACD players, which I too have read, aren’t universal. There’s nothing soft, or rolled off about the sound of my 8001, and the addition of Monster Cable M-1000 interconnects did wonders too.
Question on Marantz Phono Stage (PM8005 vs …
· “Marantz Musical Phono EQ uses two-stage amplification, allowing less gain per stage for lower distortion. The PM8006 combines Marantz HDAM technology with JFETs (junction gate field-effect transistors) in the input stage, providing high input impedance that eliminates the need for AC coupling capacitors and simplifies the signal path, vastly improving the signal purity overall.
Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Marantz SA8004 Super …
I bought this Marantz because I read a good review in Stereophile that said it delivered much more than one might expect from the price. I hesitated briefly because there were some reviews here that warned that it was cheaply constructed.
The Marantz SA-14S1 SACD Player — Audiophilia
· the Marantz SACD player, based upon my audition of two systems which I enjoyed, when I became aware of a new Marantz SACD player, I was eager to review it, especially at its price point, $2500. The player is complex as it includes three modes of
Marantz PM8006 (Black)
· For a blend of power with refinement and features with style, the Marantz PM8006 is hard to beat.Plenty of power on tapUsing a large, double shielded Toroidal power transformer and high value output capacitors, the Marantz PM8006 produces an effortless 70
Marantz ND8006 Impression
The Marantz ND8006 is ‘The Complete Digital Music Source Player’ with many music listening options. You can play SACD, access online music services – such as Spotify, Amazon Music, Deezer, Tidal etc -. It allows to play songs from NAS devices. Apple AirPlay compatible. If you’re looking for a compact, multi-purpose device, it’s worth taking …
Yamaha A-S1100 or Marantz PM8006
· Yamaha and Marantz do sound different, to my ears at least and quite honestly that is the best way to make a decision. The connected speakers can also influence the decision. The AS2100 is a monster, certainly it was far too big for my cabinet and although I have listed to the 2100 it was never in consideration for a serious audition.
Marantz PM8005 or Rogue Sphinx with KEF R300
· Hello, I currently own a Marantz PM8005 with SA8005 and KEF R300 speakers. I have an opportunity to trade the PM8005 for a Rogue Sphinx to pair with the KEFs. I am just looking for opinions on if this move would be worthwhile as I don’t have the chance to
Marantz Marantz PM6006
Marantz Marantz PM6006 – Integrated Amp – Reviews And News 05/07/2016 Marantz PM6006 – Integrated Amp Marantz CD6006 And PM6006 – More Info From Audio-T M arantz recently upgraded their award winning CD player the CD6005 and integrated amp the PM6005 with two new products , increasing the model number by 1 to yield the CD6006 and PM6006.
Marantz SA-11S3 vs SA-14S1: Review & Full Comparison
So Marantz SA-14S1 tends to get more favorable reviews than Marantz SA-11S3, as seen on the chart below. However, it’s fairly safe to say that Marantz SA-11S3 is a more popular cd player, based on its reviews. It’s also worth mentioning that the $417
The Marantz 8260 was Class A rated in Stereophile as a superb SACD player. Our Level-1 mod makes it better in SACD mode as well as much improved for Redbook CD. Once modified, it is as good as their state of the art SA-11S1 in performance
Absolute Sound’s Buyer’s Guide are your definitive source for hifi equipment reviews. Let us guide you to the perfect purchase. Buyer’s Guide The Absolute Sound’s Buyer’s Guide to Cables, Power Products, Accessories, and Music 2016 Free and easy-to-navigate